I created this blog long time ago but hadn’t got chance to write anything. Today, after passing the biggest “exam” of my life (long time ago too), I decide to build up my own blog – a dual language blog if I get some moods (sounds weird XD). I’m still figure out how to use wordpress and English so please don’t laugh.
About me. Everybody calls me “turtle”, because I’m kind of lazy and such a slowcoach. But there’s already a famous blog about cooking, name Turtle’s Kitchen. So I had to find another name for mine. I’m gonna post something new in my life. Maybe some secret too (noone’s gonna care about a girl’s blog anyway). And the first entry, I’d like to talk about my hobbies.
– first: movies and films. Jesus! I cannot live without movies. That’s why I’m wearing glasses now (but I don’t feel pity for that)
– second: baking. And sometimes I like cooking too. But baking is still the best. The basic ingredients are just egg, flour and sugar – very cheap to buy 😀
– next: knitting. I also like crochet and I’m learning how to crochet too. Kinda hard cause sometimes I don’t know where is the beginning of a loop.
– fourth: photography. Love taking pictures but right now the only thing I have is my mobile with a 2.0 megapixel camera. (Mom, I think I know the next target of my life is =)))
– last: actually there is no “last”. So many interesting thing I want to explore and I’m still so young XD.
So if you like them too then welcome. Feel free to comt (just don’t say something rude. I’m gonna mad if you do). That’s all. Maybe I will post something nice tomorrow XD.